Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello Folks in Blogland!

I am Danae, the Crafty Chick... and I am here once again- beginning yet another Blogging Adventure - would you care to join me? 

.
Let's see... I have tea, and cookies... and Art.... LOTS & LOTS of ART! And many wonderful ideas brewin' in me old noggin- just ripe for creating more art.
.
You see, I am an 'Idea Girl'. I have so many ideas, that I could not possibly tackle all of them in this one lifetime- so I like to share em with others. (Don't worry- I save some for myself too.)
.
In this Blog, I plan to share plenty of those great Artsy Craftsy ideas, along with the latest Art from my ETSY Shop, How To's, Freebies from Blogland & much more.
.
I do hope you will pull up a soft chair, a cuppa tea, and something to nibble on.... we will have lot's of fun- I promise.  :)
.
~Danae the Crafty Chick 

No comments:

Post a Comment